The right to return products within 14 days applies only to products purchased online!
All personal data provided to SIA „ETG” will be used only to fulfill the right of termination within 14 days and yours, as a customer, identification in accordance with the
14 Day Returns
The Right of Termination
You have the right to terminate the agreement within 14 (fourteen) days without specifying a reason. The time-frame is considered met if the product(s)
are sent back before the end of 14 days. Information about using the Right of Termination is described further in the document. If you wish to terminate the agreement
please pack and bring the product with a filled return form to: 10:00-21:00 SIA „ETG” - ELKOR Plaza, Customer service, 2nd floor,
Brīvības gatvē 201. Rīgā, LV-1039 without any unwarranted delays and no later than 14 days since the moment of providing us with the return information.
Either send the product(s) to the specified on the form address: SIA „ETG” ELKOR Plaza warehouse. Brīvības gatvē 201, Rīgā, LV-1039,
with the filled-in return form.
In case of stumbling unto any misunderstanding or in case of assistance contact us: via [email protected] or via phone +371 67070767
Information on using the Right of Termination
Information on using the Right of Termination:
- You have the right of terminating the agreement within 14 (fourteen) days without specifying any reasons.
- The deadline for using the Right of Termination within 14 days after the day of receiving the order. In case the last day of this time-frame slips to a banking holliday, the Right of Termination
is extended to the next workday (inclusive).
- To fulfill the Right of Termination it is enough for you to send us a notification of your wish of using it within 14 days after receiving the order.
To use the Right of Termination you have to notify us (e.g. via mail, e-mail or shop): SIA „ETG”, Brīvības gatvē 201, Rīgā, LV-1039, +371 67070767,
[email protected], with informing about the termination of the agreement.
- You can use the blank return form which you have received with the order or download it on this page
- Or you can notify us about the Return by using the Return Management System
- More details are available on the User Information page:
Results of using the Right of Termination
Please keep in mind that SIA „ETG” has the right of noting any visual, functional damage, and compliance with the original complectation. In case, if SIA „ETG” ascertains
unsatisfactory product visual/functional condition and/or complectation in the moment of receiving you will get notified and will receive a copy of the constatational act and/or notice
- All parcels that use courier services and parcels sent via post terminals must be packed into original manufacturer provided packaging or such packaging
that ensures safe transporting of the product.
- In case of an unpacked product, the sender is responsible for the possible damage caused throughout transportation (e.g. scratches and stains).
- In case if the packaging requirements were met, the courier is responsible for the possible damage caused throughout transportation (e.g. scratches and stains)
In case of terminating this agreement, you will receive a refund for the returned goods, as well as any delivery costs (excl. additional costs, caused by choosing a delivery method
that is not the considered standard and/or the cheapest), without unwarranted delays and not later than in 14 days since receiving the goods and notification of using the Right of Termination
- A refund is issued using the same payment method used in the initial order, unless you have specified it otherwise. In any case you are not a subject to any fees required for a refund.
- We may delay the refund until the moment of receiving the goods back or until receiving a confirmation of the goods are being in transit depending on which of the actions were performed first
- The goods must be returned from 10:00-21:00 to the SIA „ETG” store's Customer Service Dpt, at ELKOR Plaza, 2-й этаж, Brīvības gatvē 201, Rīgā,
LV-1039 without unwarranted delays and in any case not later than 14 days, since the days of notification about using the Right of Termination. Or be sent with the
filled form to: SIA „ETG”, ELKOR Plaza, warehouse. Brīvības gatve 201, Rīga, LV-1039. The time-frame is considered met if the goods are sent
before the deadline of 14 days mentioned earlier.
According to the terms of the agreement, large-sized and products heavier than 10 kg, with the aim to fix, exchange or terminate the agreement, the seller or service provider transports at his or her expense.
- You will have to cover the direct costs, associated with returning the goods (maximum costs, if the product cannot be sent via mail, may be approx. 30 EUR)
- You are responsible only for tho goods' cost decrease if the goods were used not for their check the goods' type, functionality, and effect.
You have to evaluate the product in the same way as it is allowed in a real-life shop
Registration of the Right of Termination
You can register your wish to terminate the agreement in two ways:
- Using the Return form — in case you placed the order via phone or you cannot enter your internet-shop account. Download the
- Using the Return Management System — in case you placed the order online, as a